Friday, December 28, 2007

Baby Holmes


Hello friends and family! Sorry it has been so long since I have updated! As most of you know my digital camera broke on the first day of our cruise in July. I have been without a camera since then. Well I take that back, I did use disposable cameras for these last few months and NEVER again will I do that! The pictures were horrible and half the time Wal-Mart's CD maker is down so I could not even load the stupid pics on to my computer! I got a brand new, fabulous digital camera for Christmas from my rockin' husband, so I am back!
Here is our first glimpse at Baby Holmes! We went to the doctor today. For all you haters out there who said it was twins- HA! There is only one! I am 9 weeks along and due July 29. I will most likely be having another C-section so the baby will probably be here sooner maybe around July 22. I think it looks like a girl :) Don't you? You better!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, its Brianna again. My brother who is 20 now. anyways, his girlfriend had a baby. it was do on christmas day, but she had a c-section because of high blood pressure. Here name is Dakota Reign Brooks and is a few months old. Hope you did well while you had the baby.